If a beach wedding is an aspiration you have always dreamed of, then perhaps consider the many locations in neighbouring Malaysia for your impending nuptials. Indeed, planning a destination wedding in Malaysia is an attractive proposition, in particular when the exchange rate makes it relatively affordable to contemplate. With islands and coastlines aplenty and various resorts to choose from, one is undoubtedly spoilt for choice when it comes to venues to celebrate this milestone in life.
Some locations to consider :
- Desaru Coast.
- Kota Kinabalu.
- Rawa Island.
- Port Dickson.
Some tips when planning for a wedding in Malaysia :
- Find out about the weather conditions at your shortlisted locations vis-à-vis the time of year you plan to get married.
- Do some research on Malaysian-based wedding planners and vendors who could possibly be part of your wedding team.
- Determine the most convenient mode of transport, be it travel by road, rail or air, even via ferry.
- Look out for special deals and promotions offered by resorts.
- The number of guests you intend to invite and the capacities of the resorts that may have piqued your interest.
Tip : Check out more location for destination weddings in Malaysia here.