First and foremost, they work with soon-to-be-weds nationwide and are able to provide you with wedding services wherever you may be located in Malaysia, and Singapore for that matter. Alice’s Wedding Gallery would be more than happy to share ideas with you when it comes to wedding stationery and favours. So do connect with them as you start planning for your upcoming nuptials.
Our suggestion would be to go the custom-route for wedding invites and favours :
- Infuse your personalities as a couple into the design of your invitation.
- Share some of your favourite things as favours.
- Think out-of-the-box and work with the designer to come up with unique creations to mark this milestone in life.
Some factors to contemplate as well :
- Minimum order quantities, if any.
- The budget you have allocated for stationery and gifts.
- Is there a wedding theme that would inspire the design of the invitation, place cards, table signages and the like as well as packaging of favours?
- Lead time for production and delivery.
- Payment terms.
- Have your wedding planner share ideas with you too.