If a destination wedding is on the cards for you and your partner, then the increasingly popular destination of Desaru Coast in the southern state of Johor is certainly one that you ought to contemplate. And a resort that should be on your shortlist would be The Westin Desaru Coast Resort.
Consider these :
- A beautiful beach that fronts the South China Sea as a setting for the exchange of vows.
- Or if you prefer, a garden wedding on the property’s lush tropical lawn.
- An alfresco reception under a starlit sky.
- Or perhaps a wedding banquet in the comforts of an air-conditioned ballroom.
When planning for such a celebration, do confer with the resort on some of the following :
- The best time of year to host your wedding in terms of weather.
- The capacity for outdoor and indoor events vis-à-vis the evolving SOPs put in place by the health authorities.
Some suggestions :
- Arrange for a site visit with your appointed wedding vendors so that they can get a first-hand look at the resort as well as be introduced to the venue’s events team.
- Keep a lookout for promotional airfares if you intend to fly in guests.
Tip : The Westin Desaru Coast offers a variety of settings for destination weddings. Why not spend a weekend there to experience the resort and engage with their wedding specialist. More details here.