Having a well curated vendor profile on Delegate is important. It gives a great first impression to potential clients and showcases your work to attract the right ones. But is it enough?
Apart from optimising your vendor profile to get your business up and running smoothly on Delegate, we have some cool tools on our site that can help you gain more visibility and outreach from your target audience.
In this installment of #HowtoDelegate, we’re going to talk about 6 features you can utilise to make the most of your Delegate PRO account!
1. WORKINGS OF THE CREDIT SYSTEM
Delegate’s credit system is a means of measuring the performance of your vendor profile on Delegate. When you sign up as a vendor (Delegate PRO), you start with a Basic plan that includes a limited number of credits.
1 credit is deducted when:
- A unique users sends you a message
- A unique user clicks on your contact information from your vendor profile
When you run out of credits:
- No access to interested users
- No access to messaging potential clients
How to get more credits:
- Complete the series of easy tasks under your ‘Credits’ tab
- Upgrading your Delegate PRO account to Advance or Platinum plans to get unlimited credits (Read on to find out how!)
2. GENERATING LEADS THROUGH INTERESTED USERS
You may be wondering why your contact information on your vendor profile is partially hidden. We figured that if a user is keen in hiring your business, they would click on it with the intention to find out how they could contact you. Thus, we notify you on these users and aid your lead generation process.
Under the ‘Interested Users’ tab, you’ll see a list of users who have clicked on the contact information on your vendor profile. You can view their contact details and send them a follow-up email directly, as well as upload email templates to make the follow-up process more convenient for you.
Note: 1 credit is deducted for every unique-user click on your contact information, and once your credits run out you will cease to have access to this function. You can complete the series of tasks in your ‘Credits’ tab to get free credits, or upgrade your subscription plan to get unlimited credits.
3. Tracking Your Performance
It is important to keep track of your vendor profile statistics to decide if you should maintain or improve your reach to potential clients. In the ‘Performance’ tab, you can check statistics such as:
- profile views
- potential clients: users who have enquired with you
- interested users: users who have clicked on your contact information
- website referrals: number of clicks to your website/social media from your vendor profile
- Credits left
- Total amount collected from transactions
4. Adding a booking widget to your own platforms
Include a booking widget on your website to direct potential clients to your Delegate vendor profile and make it convenient them to hire you. Choose from three designs and simply paste the widget’s HTML code into your website or blog. We recommend placing the widgets under package or service descriptions, or pricing pages on your site.
5. Inspiring event planners
When users are planning an event, they can create inspiration boards for the event to visualise how they want their event to be. Similar to Pinterest, users can add images they like to their respective event boards, and these images come from none other than you – our amazing vendors!
Users can sift through images provided by vendors to find inspiration for their events
Your portfolio and main gallery photos can all be added to user boards so remember to upload as many high resolution, relevant images as possible. The more images you have pinned on user boards, the more exposure you get for your business!
Apart from sourcing for images through vendor profiles, users can browse the inspiration page, and filter the images through category, themes, concepts, vendor type and event type. Tip: Try to add as many relevant categories to your images when you upload them, so you’ll appear in the curated inspiration page of potential clients!
6. Delegating your marketing exposure to us
Yes, you heard it right. We can help you market your business too! Here are the marketing services we provide:
- A feature on our Delegate blog about your business. This helps potential clients get to know you and your business better.
- Smart retargeting, where we provide a sponsored Facebook Ad for your business. These ads are targeted at people who have similar demographics to users who have shown interest in your Delegate vendor profile.
- A dedicated newsletter feature about your business and exclusive packages.
- A dedicated video feature on our Instagram and Facebook pages.
These marketing opportunities are available exclusively for Delegate PRO Advance and Platinum subscribers, and you can contact us at [email protected] for more information about these plans!
At Delegate, we’re dedicated to providing you with the best tools on Delegate PRO to streamline and improve your business. Let us know in the comments what other tools and tips you would like to see on our platform in the future!