Soon-to-be-weds! Now that weddings are back on track after the uncertainties of the past two years, it is safe to say that wedding venues are just as excited as you are when it comes to planning for your impending nuptials. With momentum picking up with regards to wedding plans, venues, both large and small, are taking great strides in ensuring that you are provided with the opportunity of hosting your celebrations at a location you have long aspired to do so in.
A couple of factors to contemplate :
- How many people do you intend to invite?
- The capacity of your preferred venue.
- The budget you have allocated vis-the-vis the venue’s charges, be it space rental or cost of wedding packages.
- The availability of the venue in relation to your chosen wedding date plus the amount of lead time available for planning purposes.
- Are there venues offering special promotions that would pique your interest?
A few other suggestions to consider :
- If you have already appointed a wedding planner, perhaps seek his or her views as well.
- Do your families, in particular your parents, have a say in deciding which venue to go with?
- If you are thinking of an outdoor wedding ceremony, look into the backup plan the venue has to offer should the weather not cooperate on the big day.