Borders are finally open between Singapore and Malaysia, and for many soon-to-be-weds, Borneo is certainly an enticing destination for those contemplating a destination wedding. Kota Kinabalu in particular, is just a flight away, and hosting your nuptials at Shangri-La Tanjung Aru, Kota Kinabalu is very much a possibility now.
Consider the following :
- A resort that is set on a beautiful peninsula surrounded by the South China Sea.
- A combination of landscaped gardens and the beautiful sea.
- A property that is renowned for nuptials, with an experienced wedding team to help you plan from afar.
- Kota Kinabalu is well-known for its spectacular sunsets, creating romantic vibes that are perfect to celebrate this milestone in life.
- Easy access from Singapore and other regional cities via direct flights.
The options are aplenty at Shangri-La Tanjung Aru, Kota Kinabalu :
- An exchange of vows in the garden or on the beach.
- Host your wedding reception in the comforts of an air-conditioned venue or perhaps alfresco if that is your preference.
- Have the resort recommend local wedding vendors who can be part of your nuptials or alternatively, fly in your personal vendors from Singapore.
- Plan and host an entire weekend celebration with family and friends.