For locals in Kota Kinabalu, a chance to celebrate nuptials in one of the most beautiful settings in the state of Sabah. For those planning to travel from interstate or abroad, an opportunity to exchange your vows in a tropical paradise. Either way, Shangri-La Tanjung Aru, Kota Kinabalu is set to welcome you to their spectacular resort, with a wedding team that is raring to go now that weddings can take place again.
Consider these catalysts :
- Say ‘I do’ at this seaside paradise with 5 coral islands as a backdrop.
- The resort’s 25-acre grounds is a lush and setting.
- The wedding gazebo, flanked by majestic palm trees, is a romantic opportunity to share this special milestone with up to 100 family and friends.
Indeed, bringing your dream wedding to life is very much a possibility. All it takes is forward planning with the resort’s wedding specialist and hiring a team of equally enthusiastic wedding vendors who will work in tandem with the resort.
Delve into the following too :
- Preferential room rates for your guests who may wish to stay at the property.
- Some portraits on the beautiful grounds of the property.